Friday, December 24, 2010

Tarnation

Well, as always, it's hard to believe that it's been a full year since last Christmas. I haven't posted much since then and so you wouldn't have to search back too far to read about the Christmas debacle. I remember saying last year that I would NEVER put myself through that again (keeping multiple kids on Christmas) but this year since it has been just Mandy and I, I kind of miss the kids we had last Christmas. We did get to see them a few months ago and they are all doing really well, which is great to see. This holiday season has been pretty low key, we have been extremely busy during the month but this week has been nice. Today is Christmas eve and we have a service tonight at the church in which our youth band will play for the first time. I'm pretty excited about that. Tomorrow we will get up whenever we darn well please, open up a few gifts, eat some breakfast, probably take a nap and then head over to Adam and Amber Walkers to cook up a massive crab pot. We got king crab, we got dungeness crab, we have shrimp...it's gonna be good. Anyway, that's about it for now. I haven't posted in a while and this seemed like a good time to do so. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment